Models & Prototypes
Models & Prototypes by Accurate Pattern
Models and Prototypes is a broad range of products and services created by Accurate Pattern. With a flair for creative application of today’s technology and traditional skills combined with a knowledge of design, engineering and manufacturing, Accurate pattern makes models and prototypes that simulate final products. Engineers, designers, inventors, and marketers all benefit from this service.
Accurate Pattern use the most cost efficient materials and methods to build models and prototypes. Materials include wood (mahogany, pine, poplar, MDF), metal (aluminum, steel, brass, etc.), plastic (acrylic, styrene, ABS, nylon, acetyl, Ren urethane tooling board and foam, etc), Our methods include CAD/CAM design, CNC machining, manual metal & woodworking, vacuum forming, urethane casting, plastic fabrication, and hand carving/shaping. Finishes are applied with sanding, sand-blasting, polishing, painting (lacquer, polyester, Duratec, Polane, urethane, automotive finishes).
- Tank models to trial run boat and ship hull designs
- Industrial design concept models and prototypes
- Product models for trade shows, focus groups, marketing
- Inventor’s prototypes for prove-out, investor, and manufacture visualization
- Engineering testing prototyping
- Scale models & prototypes for demonstration or to exhibit
- Urethane foam cushion or padding, machined or molded
- Point of Purchase (P.O.P.) displays and models
Industries Served for Models and Prototypes
- Industrial Designers
- Lawn & Garden
- Medical Equipment